REFLECTOR: Strake Fuel Placard?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Nov 13 07:50:10 CST 2012


They are required,  AS sells decals that are relatively inexpensive and 
can be applied in 1 minute.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: Strake Fuel Placard?
From: Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: 11/12/2012 09:04 PM

> Hi All,
> I was told the other day that we were required to have a Fuel placard
> (indicating type and # of gal) on each strake but the filler cap.
> I was told if we were ramp checked it would be an issue.
>
> What are your guys experience with this and I thought I've seen exp
> planes with and without them so what's the official story?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Baker
> N164PS
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-- 
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Euripides


More information about the Reflector mailing list