REFLECTOR: IFR Test Prep course
Tony Babb
tonybabb at alejandra.net
Wed May 30 21:04:41 CDT 2012
I did a ground school sometime in the mid 80's, in NJ. I passed but then
didn't complete my IFR check ride within 2 years and it expired so I took
the weekend ground school in Morristown, I don't remember which firm gave it
but it was a nationally advertised school at the time and the instructor was
a retired airline pilot who knew his stuff. I took the written the following
day and passed easily. For me it was a refresher and the approach worked. If
it were the first time through it might have been more difficult, I remember
the instructor saying that the key thing is to take the exam as soon as
possible after the weekend course.
Hope this helps.
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Lou Stedman
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:10 PM
To: Canard Aviators; Velocity Reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: IFR Test Prep course
I think I have decided to enroll in a weekend (3 days) IFR prep ground
school. It looks like American Flyer in Morristown, NJ is the closest to me.
Have any of you attended this school and if so any feedback would be
appreciated. Thanks
Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120530/5fead5df/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list