REFLECTOR: IFR Test Prep course

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:35:35 CDT 2012


Lou,
I just did one with Don Berman from aviation test prep (
http://www.aviationtestprep.com/) two weekends ago.

I can't say enough good things about the class.  I did the class over the
weekend and passed the written the following Tuesday.

Personally, I would strive to put as little effort into the written as
possible.  There's little correlation between what's on the written and
what you actually have to know for the practical or real-world IMC flying.

The guys from PIC are coming next week to do an IFR finish up with me next
week and my instructor feels that if you get more than a 70% on the
written, you put in too much effort.  YMMV, but there's a certain amount of
logic to that line of though IMO.

Good luck,
Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------



On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>wrote:

>   I think I have decided to enroll in a weekend (3 days) IFR prep ground
> school. It looks like American Flyer in Morristown, NJ is the closest to
> me. Have any of you attended this school and if so any feedback would be
> appreciated. Thanks
>
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120530/9e8205fc/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list