REFLECTOR: Changing Mag wires IO360

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon May 14 12:24:05 CDT 2012


Ahhhh   
I need to see what kind I have.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.

On May 14, 2012, at 11:28 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> If you have a slick mag, removing the cap is a PITA because there isn't enough room to remove the screws.  I had to first remove the nuts that secure the entire mag.  Then pull the mag out a little and tilt it up and then remove the cap screws.  I'm now using the bendix mag and the cap can be easily removed without removing the mag - a much better design.
> 
> John
> 
> On 5/14/2012 10:53 AM, Kevin Baker wrote:
>> Hi All
>> I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for changing out mag plug wires.
>> I have a std with an IO360 and it's pretty close between the mag and the firewall.
>> Was wondering what a good procedure may be.
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Kevin Baker
>> N164PS
>> 
>> .
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list