REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar
Jones Nick
nick.jones at volvo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:37:27 CDT 2012
Bob,
I used 3M Marine Fairing Boards that work great for long flat surfaces. It comes in a rigid version [cid:image001.png at 01CD0CF0.1C61FAC0] and a flexible version [cid:image002.png at 01CD0CF0.1C61FAC0] . Lightweight and easy to handle, important when you going to make as many strokes that you are going to make.
http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Marine/Home/Products/Catalog/?PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE20S4K7000000_nid=3X4M3MFZSJbe4CCRDFQ26Jgl
Best regards,
Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN
99% done 90% to go
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:46 PM
To: bhunting at telusplanet.net; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar
Hey Bob,
If you can't find one, a planed-flat board with some floor sanding paper(
comes in heavy grit and you can get it off of a roll from Ace hardware, and
I think the rental section of Home Depot too) I made one that is 6" wide and
about 4' long with 2 handles on the back works great...
Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Huntingford
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:13 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar
I am getting to the point where I have to start coating the wings and
canard, and I would like to purchase a perma-grit sanding bar 44 inches or
longer. If anyone has one for sale please email me at
bhunting at telusplanet.net.
Bob
XL-FG
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120328/ccefee04/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 7428 bytes
Desc: image001.png
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120328/ccefee04/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image002.png
Type: image/png
Size: 3682 bytes
Desc: image002.png
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120328/ccefee04/attachment-0003.png>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list