REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 12:45:55 CDT 2012


Hey Bob,
If you can't find one, a planed-flat board with some floor sanding paper(
comes in heavy grit and you can get it off of a roll from Ace hardware, and
I think the rental section of Home Depot too) I made one that is 6" wide and
about 4' long with 2 handles on the back works great...

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Huntingford
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:13 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Looking for used Perma-Grit Sanding Bar

I am getting to the point where I have to start coating the wings and
canard, and I would like to purchase a perma-grit sanding bar 44 inches or
longer. If anyone has one for sale please email me at
bhunting at telusplanet.net.

Bob
XL-FG



More information about the Reflector mailing list