REFLECTOR: Flush Fit Fuel Sender Pockets
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 14:20:24 CDT 2012
Peter,
Nicely done! Unfortunately it is a bit late for me, but nice idea.
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Braswell <peter.braswell at gmail.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Flush Fit Fuel Sender Pockets
Hi All,
I've been doing some experimenting / fabricating with getting my fuel sending units installed in my SERG. I wanted to come up with a means of flush fitting them inside the fuselage and I came up with this, please see attached picture.
I made a mold for this part so I could replicated it for both sides which gives the added benefit of being able to reproduce them reasonably easily. I wanted to see if anybody in the Velocity community would be interested in a set. I'm not sure how long it would take for me to fabricate a set and I haven't really settled on a price yet. I was hoping to gauge demand here. If you're interested, please feel free to drop me an email offline at: peter.braswell at gmail.com.
For a little more information and some more pictures, please go here:
http://blog.sky-gadgets.com/2012/03/new-product-flush-fit-fuel-sender-pocket/
Best,
Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com
Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120327/f8df74ea/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list