REFLECTOR: Flush Fit Fuel Sender Pockets

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:05:53 CDT 2012


Hi All,
I've been doing some experimenting / fabricating with getting my fuel
sending units installed in my SERG.  I wanted to come up with a means of
flush fitting them inside the fuselage and I came up with this, please see
attached picture.

I made a mold for this part so I could replicated it for both sides which
gives the added benefit of being able to reproduce them reasonably easily.
 I wanted to see if anybody in the Velocity community would be interested
in a set.  I'm not sure how long it would take for me to fabricate a set
and I haven't really settled on a price yet.  I was hoping to gauge demand
here.  If you're interested, please feel free to drop me an email offline
at: peter.braswell at gmail.com.

For a little more information and some more pictures, please go here:
http://blog.sky-gadgets.com/2012/03/new-product-flush-fit-fuel-sender-pocket/

Best,
Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120327/18bc2345/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_0509.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 111071 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120327/18bc2345/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list