REFLECTOR: FW: Epoxy ratio

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Wed Mar 21 16:42:44 CDT 2012


Alex,

Here are the words right from the manual.

Aero-Poxy- This is a one - one mix Structural Adhesive. Used in the kit for bonding
premade parts together and bonding in Metal parts. Structural Adhesive usually
needs to be thickened with a filler like Cabosil.

EZ-Poxy - is used in all major lay-ups on foam and all lay-ups of glass to glass. EZ-Poxy
hardener is mixed with DER 324 resin at a 44:100 ratio.

Hope this helps.

Reiff Lorenz
Dayton, OH
XL-RG, 30% done, installing canard-tip landing lights.



From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:32 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: FW: Epoxy ratio




Anyone have the Velocity-supplied structural epoxy ratio by weight handy? I left my manual at the hangar and I am needing to do a little bit of work here at home......
I need the ratio by weight, not volume- I am mixing up some smaller batches.

Thanks,

Alex
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120321/798e6f3f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list