REFLECTOR: OAT
Laurence Coen
lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:14:04 CDT 2012
Ruben,
If my OAT probe is icing up I'd be more concerned if I remembered to pay my
last life insurance premium.
Larry Coen
N136LC
--------------------------------------------------
From: "Ruben Creus" <ruben at vainneg.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:57 AM
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: OAT
> I am planning to relocate my OAT sensor as I discovered that it is picking
> some heat from the radiator in the actual position and the reading is not
> accurate. I thought having it sticking out in the belly, but to avoid
> icing
> I wanted to install in the front of the sensor something to diffuse the
> direct air. Has anyone gone this path? Any ideas or suggestions for what
> is
> the best location or install?
>
> Ruben
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list