REFLECTOR: Gas strut part? Std elite

Ron Stacey rlstacey at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 11:19:53 CST 2012


Kevin,

Try here.  http://www.guden.com/Control/gassprings   Great tech support.
I've had good success getting replacement struts for my Glasair canopy. You
give them the specs they get you the strut. They should have something that
works for you off the shelf, stay away from "custom" made, way too
expensive. 

Ron Stacey

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Baker
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 9:51 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Gas strut part? Std elite


> Hi All,
> I'm trying to replace my door struts and the ones velocity sent me are 
> too big I have the smaller ball on the fuselage.
> Anyone know what part these are?
> I'm having a bear trying to find out and the auto stores have not been 
> much help They want to know what car so they can look it up and I have 
> no idea Thanks Kevin
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list