REFLECTOR: Gas strut part? Std elite

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Mar 3 08:07:13 CST 2012


Oops.  Wrong website.  It's

asraymond.com

John

On 3/3/2012 7:59 AM, John Dibble wrote:
> I also have a nonstandard setup.  I found just what I needed at
>
> leespring.com
>
> John
>
> On 3/2/2012 11:38 PM, nmflyer1 at aol.com <mailto:nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:
>> Kevin,
>>
>> I redesigned the system on mine, so my part number won't help. 
>> However, I went through these folks: http://www.spdhardware.com/
>> and am happy with their  product . You can check specs, (attach 
>> method, throw, pressure) and get a replacement that you want.
>>
>> Hint:  they have a minimum phone order. so you can call them for info 
>> If you can not gleen it from the catalog, but then say "thanks" and 
>> order it off their website. saves bucks.
>>
>>  hope this helps...
>>
>> Kurt
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net> <mailto:flykb at verizon.net>
>> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
>> <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>> Sent: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 8:52 pm
>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Gas strut part? Std elite
>>
>>
>> >  Hi All,
>> >  I'm trying to replace my door struts and the ones velocity sent me are too big
>> >  I have the smaller ball on the fuselage.
>> >  Anyone know what part these are?
>> >  I'm having a bear trying to find out and the auto stores have not been much
>> help
>> >  They want to know what car so they can look it up and I have no idea
>> >  Thanks
>> >  Kevin
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >  .
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visithttp://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!www.tvbf.org/gallery  <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives:www.tvbf.org/pipermail  <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
>> Check old archives:http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visithttp://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!www.tvbf.org/gallery  <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives:www.tvbf.org/pipermail  <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
>> Check old archives:http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120303/2095d85d/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list