REFLECTOR: SARL Ad Opportunity
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Jan 24 12:01:57 CST 2012
Some of you have aviation businesses, or know someone who has them, so the
below is offered in the event it is of interest. SARL is the Sport Air
Race League ([LINK: http://sportairrace.org/] http://sportairrace.org/)
that organizes the Airventure Cup type races around the country.
Brett
Hi folks, Hope this finds everyone well and warm and getting through
their Winter. You may remember about this time last year we were
searching for advertisers for the SARL magazine Fly Fast! Well, we're at
it again. I have the following email from the publisher, Ralph
McCormick: /* quote */ We're working on getting more of EVERYTHING in
this year... especially photos.. On ads, I had to pull off FLY-FAST
and get on production of FLY-LOW February. I will, once again, begin on
selling ads next week after we print. I feel good about having 7 pages
sold in a month (January) and now if I can just sell 9 more in Feb, that is
awesome. So ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
We are planning on 32 pages like last year, but I plan on printing 10,000
this year.. I am trying to figure out how I can do a separate mailing
just for F-F to the airports to give them more to distribute. Again, so
much of that depends on the amount of ads we sell... It would be nice if
the racers would advertise a small ad... it all adds up. We want to
produce a magazine that all the racers can be proud. While we are
promoting "racing for the rest of us". /* End Quote */ So in the course
of your normal activities if you spy someone with an aviation-related
business - or ANY business - whom you think would like an opportunity to
get their business name in front of a bunch of performance-minded pilots,
go to this page of our web site: [LINK:
http://sportairrace.org/id454.html] http://sportairrace.org/id454.html
scroll to the bottom and select the link "2012 Fly-Fast Advertisement
Information" and then share the information. The deadline is 15
February! - Mike
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120124/5d1eedee/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list