REFLECTOR: Engine Starting

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:27:20 CST 2012


I've got one Plasma III and a magneto without an impulse coupling (TDC). I 
always start with just the electronic ignition.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Wilson" <iflylb at gmail.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:11 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Engine Starting


> Can someone please remind me the pitfalls of starting my velocity on the 
> electronic ignition.
>
> My bird has the Lycoming IO-540 (300hp) and one standard bendex mag and 
> one electro aire.
>
>
> I know that John has explained this before but for some reason I can not 
> login to my account and look over the archives.
>
> Thanks
> Mike
> N99KT
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list