REFLECTOR: torque tubes

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 5 13:33:18 CST 2012


Thanks Brian. I need one that is not drilled. That is where I ended up with problems with the first one I used. There was a pre-drilled hole to go through the elevator torque tube. That made it almost impossible to match up and drill a hole through the torque tube. I tried but it was off by about a 1/16”. 

From: Brian Michalk 
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:36 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: torque tubes

I have some from my repairs.
How quickly do you need them?  I wasn't planning on working Superbowl Sunday.  The next time I'll be in the Hangar is next weekend.

On 02/04/2012 10:16 PM, Lou Stedman wrote: 
  I find that I have to redo one of my torque tube connections. Does any one have an extra aluminum plug which goes into the torque tube? If not I will get one from Velocity.

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity SEFG
  N7044Q
  Olean, NY

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120205/75708a3a/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list