REFLECTOR: torque tubes
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Sun Feb 5 11:36:50 CST 2012
I have some from my repairs.
How quickly do you need them? I wasn't planning on working Superbowl
Sunday. The next time I'll be in the Hangar is next weekend.
On 02/04/2012 10:16 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:
> I find that I have to redo one of my torque tube connections. Does any
> one have an extra aluminum plug which goes into the torque tube? If
> not I will get one from Velocity.
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120205/c6f82006/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list