REFLECTOR: Servo placement

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Aug 30 07:30:21 CDT 2012


Here's the page showing my sevos, and a couple of quick pictures.


[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?483-Mounting-AutoPilot-Servos]
http://www.velocityxl.com/content.php?483-Mounting-AutoPilot-Servos


Brett


-------Original Message-------
  From: Geoff Gerhardt
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Servo placement
  Sent: 30 Aug '12 06:08

  Jack,


Here's a link describing how I did it.  So far, the AP is working great,
but I've only tried it for one flight.


[LINK: http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=259]
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=259


Geoff


On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Jack Prock <[LINK:
mailto:jackprock at wavecable.com] jackprock at wavecable.com> wrote:


Hi,


I am installing my auto pilot servos and not sure how people are connecting
  up the pitch servo?


I am thinking of putting the servo on top of the canard and creating a
lever arm that is connected
to the torque arm for the elevators. This seems straight forward, but was
wondering what others have
done.


Any pictures would help.


Jack
_______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/gallery]
www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail]
www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


          --------------------
_______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120830/cfe0153a/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list