REFLECTOR: Servo placement
Geoff Gerhardt
geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:08:38 CDT 2012
Jack,
Here's a link describing how I did it. So far, the AP is working great,
but I've only tried it for one flight.
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=259
Geoff
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Jack Prock <jackprock at wavecable.com>wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am installing my auto pilot servos and not sure how people are
> connecting up the pitch servo?
>
> I am thinking of putting the servo on top of the canard and creating a
> lever arm that is connected
> to the torque arm for the elevators. This seems straight forward, but was
> wondering what others have
> done.
>
> Any pictures would help.
>
> Jack
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120830/d294c707/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list