REFLECTOR: Airworthiness granted!

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Wed Aug 8 20:09:45 CDT 2012


Outstanding.
Matt



On 8/8/2012 5:27 PM, Geoff Gerhardt wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Well, I now own an airplane, not a project.  I had an inspector from 
> the local FAA MIDO come by this morning.  Great guy, very thorough. 
>  Arrived around 9:30am, left at 1pm.  Got out his flashlight and 
> crawled around everywhere.  He spotted a few little things that I was 
> able to correct while he was there.  He spent time going over the 
> limitations with me then signatures and a handshake.
>
> A few more high speed taxi tests and then first flight...
>
> Geoff
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-- 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120808/9c4f894d/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: airplane.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 14607 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120808/9c4f894d/attachment-0001.gif>


More information about the Reflector mailing list