REFLECTOR: Airworthiness granted!

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 20:06:06 CDT 2012


Congrats!     
Hope to be there soon myself.   Keep us in the loop. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:27 PM, Geoff Gerhardt <geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
> 
> Well, I now own an airplane, not a project.  I had an inspector from the local FAA MIDO come by this morning.  Great guy, very thorough.  Arrived around 9:30am, left at 1pm.  Got out his flashlight and crawled around everywhere.  He spotted a few little things that I was able to correct while he was there.  He spent time going over the limitations with me then signatures and a handshake.
> 
> A few more high speed taxi tests and then first flight...
> 
> Geoff
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list