REFLECTOR: Fw: [SARL-Racers] Sedona Airport

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Thu Apr 26 12:09:15 CDT 2012


 I think they have taken down the poll.

Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com


  	-------Original Message-------
From: Jeff Barnes
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Cc: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fw: [SARL-Racers] Sedona Airport
Sent: Apr 25 '12 7:42pm


Here: [LINK: http://www.redrocknews.com/] http://www.redrocknews.com


Hope we can come across as nice loveablle pilots who love Sedona and enjoy
it because they have an airport,  This is an opinion poll in local paper -
hope we serve to educate - Geez, I'd love to have a Young Eagle rally
there.  For every child I've flown, I've seen their parent(s) adopt the
airport - they come to own it.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes

--- On WED, 4/25/12, MARK MAGEE wrote:

From: Mark Magee
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fw: [SARL-Racers] Sedona Airport
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list"
Cc: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list"
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 7:05 PM


I somehow missed the link and couldn't Google my way to it: can someone
please steer me to the site supporting keeping the Sedona Airport open?
Many sites I found trying to shut it down.
Thanks

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4

On Apr 25, 2012, at 6:41 PM, David Rene Dugas <[LINK:
http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=renedugas@gmail.com]
renedugas at gmail.com> wrote:


I responded.  Great memories of landing there with my teenage daughter.
Rene'


On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:01 AM, [LINK:
http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=nmflyer1@aol.com]
nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:

John,

I can provide you with a digital copy, or the link to the County sight to
get it (I think). It takes a LOT of education to get it passed. Educating
the Non-Aviation types that is. Naturally, many people get very sensative
over property rights.... so the hardest part is teaching them why it is
important and what it really does.

Not sure all the Velocity folks want to hear the rest of this, so E-mail me
directly if you like and I can help further.

NOTE:  This kind of task Will slow down Velocity construction/flying..
trust me :)

Kurt Winker
[LINK: http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=NMFlyer1@aol.com]
NMFlyer1 at aol.com
505-610-3676


-----Original Message-----
From: John Dibble <[LINK:
http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=aminetech@bluefrog.com]
aminetech at bluefrog.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <[LINK:
http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=reflector@tvbf.org]
reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 7:00 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fw: [SARL-Racers] Sedona Airport


How do I get this ordinance?

John

On 4/24/2012 10:34 PM, [LINK:
http://us.mc1808.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=nmflyer1@aol.com]
nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:   That is exactly why I worked for over 3 years to
get an airspace ordinance  (the first in the State) that would protect our
airpark from such things.
Not only does it protect us against vertical encroachment into safe
airspace, but it lets people know right of the bat that they are buying
property near an airport.


I'll do anything I can to help those guys, Sedona should be helping as
well. They should know the importance of that airport to their area.


Kurt Winker
Manager,
Mid Valley Airport (E98)
Los Luans, NM 87031
505-610-3676


_______________________________________________  To change your email
address, visit [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector    Visit the gallery!
[LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/gallery] www.tvbf.org/gallery  user:pw =
tvbf:jamaicangoose  Check new archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail] www.tvbf.org/pipermail  Check old archives:
[LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/gallery]
www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail]
www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/gallery]
www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: [LINK: http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail]
www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
          --------------------
  _______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120426/91657504/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list