REFLECTOR: FAA Examiner

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:53:35 CDT 2012


I have not had problems getting instruction in the Velocity IPC's, Biennials, etc., but the problem I had in the past is the definition of dual controls.  I have a throttle mounted on the coPilot side too but one could not easily reach the prop or Mixture or Gear controls.  Some define dual as flight controls(stick and rudder).  Recommend one discusses this issue with the examiner to be sure before scheduling.  

Rene'
600+ hrs flying

On Apr 23, 2012, at 1:57 PM, John Dibble wrote:

> The examiner at JAN did mine.  My problem was finding an instructor to work with me.  I think your instructor can talk with the examiner and address any reservations the examiner may have.
> 
> John
> 
> On 4/23/2012 10:23 AM, William Walker wrote:
>> I know I asked awhile ago, but anyone with specific information on a FAA Examiner willing to give a IFR check ride in my Velocity would be appreciated.
>> 
>> Preferably, but not necessarily, in the Eastern half of the US.
>> 
>> Bill Walker
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list