REFLECTOR: FW: FW: FAA Examiner

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Mon Apr 23 13:12:51 CDT 2012


Zenda Liess did my instrument check out 5 years ago although not in a
Velocity. She was very professional and personable as well. She would be a
good examiner for any rating.

Grover McNair

N832AB

 

  _____  

From: ZendaLiess at aol.com [mailto:ZendaLiess at aol.com] 
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:23 PM
To: grover at mcnairperformance.com
Subject: Re: FW: REFLECTOR: FAA Examiner

 

Grover,

 

As long as the airplane has a decent POH that I could get my hands on before
the check ride, has dual controls, and has annual inspections, I'm
interested.

 

I looked online at the aircraft manufacturer's website...looks pretty cool!

 

Zenda Liess
534 Air Harbor Rd
Greensboro, NC 2745
Cell: 336-324-9595
Home: 336-286-5218 

 

In a message dated 4/23/2012 11:34:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
grover at mcnairperformance.com writes:

Zenda,
Let me know if you are interested in giving a check ride in a Velocity. I'd
be glad to recommend you to the Velocity Owners group.
Grover McNair

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of William Walker
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:23 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: FAA Examiner

I know I asked awhile ago, but anyone with specific information on a FAA
Examiner willing to give a IFR check ride in my Velocity would be
appreciated. 

Preferably, but not necessarily, in the Eastern half of the US. 

Bill Walker 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120423/95d836c0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list