REFLECTOR: Catto prop bolt size?

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Mon Nov 14 14:22:13 CST 2011


Before you spend the money, ask Cato if they include the bolts.   They provided them with my prop a few years back (I probably paid for them).

Bill Stockman
Senior Associate
Dayton Aerospace, Inc.

937.426.4300  Office
937.369.4799  Cell
bill.stockman at daytonaero.com<mailto:bill.stockman at daytonaero.com>
www.daytonaero.com

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Baker
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 3:17 PM
To: Velocity; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Cc: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Catto prop bolt size?

Hey All,
I've got a new catto prop coming and wanted to ask what size/length bolts I would need.
I currently have a perf prop and catto says he thinks his prop is thinner and would need shorter bolts.
I was hoping to get them ordered so they would be here when the prop arrives.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.

On Nov 14, 2011, at 9:31, "Velocity" <VelocityXL at fastmail.fm<mailto:VelocityXL at fastmail.fm>> wrote:
I sorry I forgot who it was that put a Aero Kinetics reduction unit  in their velocity . Can you contact me I have a couple of question on the unit you may have already answered.

Ron
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111114/c25152ba/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list