REFLECTOR: Catto prop bolt size?

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 14:16:44 CST 2011


Hey All,
I've got a new catto prop coming and wanted to ask what size/length bolts I would need.
I currently have a perf prop and catto says he thinks his prop is thinner and would need shorter bolts.
I was hoping to get them ordered so they would be here when the prop arrives.

Thanks
Kevin Baker

.

On Nov 14, 2011, at 9:31, "Velocity" <VelocityXL at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I sorry I forgot who it was that put a Aero Kinetics reduction unit  in their velocity . Can you contact me I have a couple of question on the unit you may have already answered.
>  
> Ron
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111114/bbafb0f0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list