REFLECTOR: heated pitot

Bellsouth Home dugasd at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 6 08:32:04 CST 2011


John, what are the ears above the canard?

Sent from Rene's iPad.


On Nov 5, 2011, at 7:34 PM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> Lou,
>  
> Here's my heated pitot.  I like that there's nothing sticking out to grab me as I walk around my plane.
>  
> John
> 
> --- stedmanlou at roadrunner.com wrote:
> 
> From: "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
> To: "Velocity Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: heated pitot
> Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 15:49:33 -0400
> 
> My standard Velo is an older model and is equipped with a VOR, ILS, and a GPS for IFR. Unfortunately it does not have a heated pitot, which I understand is required to have it IFR certified. I am planning on installing a heated pitot this winter and was wondering what others have used. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
>  
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
> _______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> <pitot 001 a.jpg>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111106/bfaaa76d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list