REFLECTOR: heated pitot

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:56:55 CDT 2011


Very clever. If the heat was on unintentionally on a summer day would it make the fiberglass soft?
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: aminetech at bluefrog.com 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 8:34 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: heated pitot


  Lou,

  Here's my heated pitot.  I like that there's nothing sticking out to grab me as I walk around my plane.

  John

  --- stedmanlou at roadrunner.com wrote:

  From: "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
  To: "Velocity Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
  Subject: REFLECTOR: heated pitot
  Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 15:49:33 -0400


  My standard Velo is an older model and is equipped with a VOR, ILS, and a GPS for IFR. Unfortunately it does not have a heated pitot, which I understand is required to have it IFR certified. I am planning on installing a heated pitot this winter and was wondering what others have used. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity SEFG
  N7044Q
  Olean, NY
  _______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111105/243b553d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list