REFLECTOR: Nose wheel play

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:04:10 CDT 2011


Ditto - a must fix. I loaned my FG nose wheel to a friend from SLC with a
flat on his retractable. He ignored the space gap "because it's only one
flight home." He almost veered off the runway on landing.

Dennis

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> My nose wheel has 1/16" gap between the spacers/wheel.  It seems
> noticeable if I push the nose of the plane from side to side.  It's a
> tight fit to get the wheel rim past the area where the axle fits, so I
> don't think anything is deformed.  I'm thinking of adding washers to
> remove the slack.  Anyone else notice this?
>
> John
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110503/38f47e11/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list