REFLECTOR: Insurance
Ruben Creus
ruben at vainneg.com
Sun Jul 31 12:10:33 CDT 2011
Hi Geoff,
I was in that same situation than you few years ago and Jim found a company
that would take it. Quotes vary a lot depending if you want just liability
only or full coverage ranging from $800 to $4,500 a year.
Here you have Jim's contact number. Very nice guy to deal with, he found me
a deal. Since then it has also been lowering the cost every year as hours
are built.
James Stewart
Falcon Insurance Agency
Kerrville, TX 78029
866-647-4322
830-895-6122 fax
jstewart at falconinsurance.com
Hope that helps.
Ruben Creus
Ph 571.215.0025
ruben at vainneg.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Gerhardt [mailto:geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:38 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Insurance
All,
I'm starting to think about flying, so while at Oshkosh I dropped by the EAA
insurance booth to check it out. I'm a low hours pilot (~90 hrs). I'll be
getting my HP/complex endorsement and the factory training, I'll be flying
a SE-RG. The EAA insurance reps indicated any of the companies they work
with will insist on a minimum of 150hrs. Are/were any of you in a similar
situation? Any advice or references to agents known to help a low hrs
experimental pilot would be appreciated. I'll only be looking for liability
at this stage.
Good to see some of you at the BBQ on Wednesday.
Thanks.
Geoff
More information about the Reflector
mailing list