REFLECTOR: Insurance
Don Johnston
don at numa.aero
Sun Jul 31 10:44:29 CDT 2011
Tagging on the end here with a separate question(s) for everyone:
What about build coverage? Did anyone get coverage during their build?
And does anyone have hull coverage? I was only able to get 100K. Which kind
of sucks considering I passed that mark a long time ago. :-o
-Don Johnston
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:23:05 -0400
From: "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
I got liability insurance from Falcon and I only had 130 hrs. Almost all of
their underwriters required 250 hrs, but after a couple of weeks of
searching, they found one that would insure me. They wouldn't insure the
first flight, though.
Doug Holub
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110731/9c8bc941/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list