REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:13:25 CDT 2011


After 11 years on this list I've noticed that airplane builders aren't all the same. There are the fixed gear folks who swear by KISS, there are the RG folks who love bells and whistles, and there are many who are somewhere in between. 

I fall on the KISS side of the spectrum and seriously considered having no buttons on the stick. But you really need the PTT switch so I've got a Ray Allen G101. My trim and speed brakes are toggle switches on the instrument panel.

Doug Holub
2009 Standard FG w/ electric nose lift
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don Johnston 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 4:01 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Control stick poll


  I'm going to be buying a control stick soon. 

  I was wondering if everyone would weigh in on what stick you went with.

  Thanks!

  -Don

  XL-RG (almost done with the outside!)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110713/ededae74/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list