REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Tue Jul 12 21:41:46 CDT 2011


I really like the tosten grip (formerly from CH products). I installed this a few years ago
and really like the looks of it. I am not flying yet, but it feels great in my hand
from both seats. They have several models with various button combinations. A few years
ago they were displaying in the CH products booth at Oshkosh. 

http://tostenmanufacturing.com/catalog/aircraft-grips/

Jack
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Darrell & Nora Kufalk 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 3:05 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Control stick poll


  I went with the Ray Allen G207.  Very simple design.  Flies easy from right seat.  7 buttons is a good number.  4 for trim, autopilot disconnect, comm frequency swap and PTT.  Any more and it gets too complicated.

  http://www.rayallencompany.com/products/stickgrips.html  labels are included.

   

  Darrell

  XL-RG 200 hours

   

   

   

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Don Johnston
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 3:01 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

   

  I'm going to be buying a control stick soon. 

  I was wondering if everyone would weigh in on what stick you went with.

  Thanks!

  -Don

  XL-RG (almost done with the outside!)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110712/3e17fc70/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list