REFLECTOR: Gear Warning System

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 01:13:36 CST 2011


Two things: first I hope everyone that wanted to see the circuit diagram for
my wiring of the gear warning circuit has found it at the link below.

 

Second: The circuit diagram posted for the tone generator is NOT the one
used for mine.  It was one I found when looking for ideas. I haven't been
able to locate the diagram for mine - my son may have it as he wired it up
for me.  I'll post it if we can find it.  So Brett; if you would be so kind
as to remove the one posted.

 

Al

 

To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Gear Warning System

 

Folks,

 

Al's post on my Reflector mirror has been updated with the attachments.
When I have a few minutes I'll create a Wiki entry for it.

 

http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?9910-Gear-Warning-System
<http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?9910-Gear-Warning-System&p=35415#p
ost35415> &p=35415#post35415


Brett

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110124/bb8737b1/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list