REFLECTOR: FG Wheel Pant Photos
Dennis Martin
dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:04:19 CST 2011
Definitely interested, but not sure if we have same pants. The two halves
of my main gear pants are not joined line with the fuselage (front to back
as shown in the Velocity plans online). If looking at main gear pant from
the side, both halves join perpendicular to the fuselage. I've fitted the
copilot side over the gear leg and it seems they are tight, but might work.
I've noodled the plans and have it figured out (lots of head scratching),
but would appreciate photos.
Thanks,
Dennis
On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Dennis Martin <dennis.doc at gmail.com>wrote:
> I've digested the instructions in the manual (such as they are) and can
> probably move forward on the pants. But, if anyone has photos of the
> assembly process for main and nose gear, I'd appreciate whatever you have.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Dennis
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110219/5b17f37b/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list