REFLECTOR: FG Wheel Pant Photos

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 17:22:54 CST 2011


Dennis, 

I redesigned mine from the originals. Since your kit is the same vintage as mine, your supplies are probably the same. The pants that came with the kit would not fit over the bigger main wheels & brake assy. I also wanted a different method of taking them on & off. If you would like some photos, let me know. 

Kurt 






-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Martin <dennis.doc at gmail.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Feb 19, 2011 12:08 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: FG Wheel Pant Photos


I've digested the instructions in the manual (such as they are) and can probably move forward on the pants. But, if anyone has photos of the assembly process for main and nose gear, I'd appreciate whatever you have. 

Many thanks in advance,

Dennis


_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110219/2de5e067/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list