REFLECTOR: New Member looking for builder in San Diego area

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:04:26 CST 2011


Ryan,
Brown field is my old stomping grounds. Look up a fellow named Tod Morgan, he built a Lindy winning Cozy Classic and last I heard still owns a hanger at SDM. Tell him Mark Magee referred. He may still talk to you ;) I logged over 500 hrs in long EZ N93RF out of SDM.

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4

On Dec 16, 2011, at 12:50 PM, "Ryan" <rryan at san.rr.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am at KSDM Brown Field and an EAA member.
> I am looking for a builder or owner in my area.
>  
> I am currently restoring a LongEZ N59KW.
> Regards,
> Ryan
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111216/dceb07a0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list