REFLECTOR: Moving to the hangar

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:42:48 CDT 2011


Geoff,

Thanks for sharing your video. I like your web site. Nice work on your avionics annunciators and everything else I looked at today.

Andy Ellzey 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2011, at 6:24 AM, Geoff Gerhardt <geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm now getting close to moving my project to a hangar.  I've been building my Velocity in my shop at home, but my shop does not have space enough so I can put the wings on.  The other issue with my shop is that it has a single car garage door entry into it.  So, its always a project in itself to move the plane in/out.  I've done this about 3 times already, though, so I'm starting to get good at it.
> 
> You can check out a video of this latest move on my website.  Its sped up ~5x and set to the Benny Hill theme - pretty funny.  For any of you wondering if you can get a Velocity with strakes on thru a single car garage door, here's how you do it...
> http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=292
> 
> Geoff
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110825/5f166020/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list