REFLECTOR: Moving to the hangar

Kerry Woods kwoods241 at att.net
Thu Aug 25 07:41:21 CDT 2011


Geof and Wife,

Congradulaations!! I moved mine out of a 9' door as well but it was on it's own wheels. It took me MUCH more than 5 times longer than you did.
Kerry
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Geoff Gerhardt 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:24 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Moving to the hangar


  I'm now getting close to moving my project to a hangar.  I've been building my Velocity in my shop at home, but my shop does not have space enough so I can put the wings on.  The other issue with my shop is that it has a single car garage door entry into it.  So, its always a project in itself to move the plane in/out.  I've done this about 3 times already, though, so I'm starting to get good at it.

  You can check out a video of this latest move on my website.  Its sped up ~5x and set to the Benny Hill theme - pretty funny.  For any of you wondering if you can get a Velocity with strakes on thru a single car garage door, here's how you do it...
  http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=292

  Geoff




------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110825/7ae39f7f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list