REFLECTOR: attaching pictures
Alex Balic
velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 05:22:20 CDT 2011
Can someone please clue me in as to how to attach pictures like the ones
below- they are in the 400kb range, I tried yesterday to post (one per
e-mail) that were only about 35 kb, but the e-mails just disappear into the
void, never showing up on the reflector, or getting bounced back..
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Martin
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:32 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: After 2 years of prep, I'm now a builder!
I love the Bill Stockman story. We're all PR agents for the Velocity whether
we want it or not. Congrats on your decision to join the V family.
Dennis
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:
SWEET! And, I think you have officially passed the 0% mark :)
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Reiff Lorenz <Reiff at lorenz.com>
To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, Aug 2, 2011 3:33 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: After 2 years of prep, I'm now a builder!
Reflector,
After many years of preparation and planning, I'm now officially a Velocity
builder! I bought a 1999 XL-RG kit from a pilot/builder who was transferred
to China. Very little work was ever done on this kit, but it was stored
well. It is a fast-built kit (according to the original invoice) but the
fuselage halves were not joined by the factory (nobody can remember why.) It
has the Brazilian hollow-core wings.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110803/6e09e834/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 27392 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110803/6e09e834/attachment-0001.jpeg>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list