REFLECTOR: Loose Spark Plug Wire

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:57:56 CDT 2011


I havent finished installing yet but the directions on my e-mag recommend
unscrewing the smoth top from the auto plug and attaching to the threaded
post.
 Jim
173 E RG IO360 480 hrs
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> I just had a second wire come loose from the auto plugs I'm using with my
> Rose EI.  Looks like I will have to secure them with plastic ties or
> something.  Anyone else using auto plugs having this problem or have a
> solution?
>
> John
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110421/81678c77/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list