REFLECTOR: Canard Fly-In update

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 11:46:21 CDT 2011


We just confirmed that EAA Chapter 1209 will be serving breakfast for the canard group on Saturday June 11th. Gas is still very cheap there at $4.17 per gallon. 
The FBO at Pascagoula, MS KPQL,  said they would give any canard aviators a $1.00 per gallon discount off their normal price if they rent a car from them. I will be checking with hotels for discounts as soon as I get off this darn boat. 
If you are planning to attend please let me know so I can better prepare. Since I am a Velocity owner I would love to see some Velocities show up but I have to tell you the Cozy guys and galls like to travel. And the Defiant guys are globe trotters with big kahunas. 
Victor Taylor
Irvington Al
Velocityoner at yahoo.com


Sent from my iPhone


More information about the Reflector mailing list