REFLECTOR: Gray goo alternative

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 11:48:49 CST 2010


Mark from Velocity West used West systems. After I finished the wings, winglets, & canard, I started using it too for most things. Works great. 

Kurt 






-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 8:58 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Gray goo alternative


Sorry hit the reply button too soon.

If you not doing structural work, West Systems is carried by most Boat, Marine and hobby places and I think HD might carry it. Its actually a superior epoxy for fill(micro), sands really easily,  and duct or non-structural.  They have a low temp hardener that works well in the winter.

I was told by a Velocity A&P that somebody built a Velocity using West Systems.  

Scott 

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: Gray goo alternative
From: Don Johnston <don at numa.aero>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: 12/01/2010 07:51 AM

I ran out of Aeropoxy (ES6228). Until the Aircraft Spruce delivery shows up, does anyone know if is there an alternative I can use in the meantime? Preferably something carried at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.



______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-- 
lways do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
ark Twain

_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101201/6d766fcb/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list