REFLECTOR: speed control
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 27 05:13:55 CDT 2009
Well I am a little confused. I purchased a motor speed control from ACS. The speed control has three wires to be connected. One picks up 12V power with a 1A fuse, one goes to ground, and the third supplies power to the switch on my control stick. Seems pretty simple, but upon investigation of my present system, my elevator trim motor is being supplied by a 20A breaker. The Manuel indicates the use of a 10A breaker. The 20A breaker which supplies power to my switch also is supplying power to my electric turn bank and my landing light. It seems like I should break these three into three separate breakers, two tens for turn bank and landing, and the recommended 1A for the speed control which will feed my elevator trim motor. My question is this. Is 1A enough to feed that motor? If not what should be done to install the motor speed control?
Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090927/ccffb8fa/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list