REFLECTOR: Jig to transport fuselage with spar attached
Erik Franks
efranks at frugalmedia.com
Mon Mar 23 21:58:48 CDT 2009
No fuel strake but spar is on. It's been a real headache figuring out
transportation. I am taking a ski trip to Whistler, then driving to Seattle
getting UHaul then picking up plane.
I live in Austin already. Here is my blog for the build so far:
http://efranks.wordpress.com
The consensus so far seems to be rotate and let it hang outside the truck
slightly. It seems reasonable and I like the idea of the compost as padding.
I'll try to document the hell out of this process and have it up on the blog
live.
FYI, talking to the factory they suggested their mover but he was $4,520
from Oregon to Austin. Knowing how difficult this is and the 6300 miles he
had to drive total from his home base this seems fair. I just seem to like
to the DIY thing if possible. This trait should help...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090323/839c005a/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list