REFLECTOR: Jig to transport fuselage with spar attached

milehitaz milehitaz at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 18:36:36 CDT 2009


question...Spar and Fuel Strakes complete or at least started? I may be moving mine as well...



In a message dated 03/23/09 15:18:39 Pacific Daylight Time, mbuc310 at cox.net writes:
I set my fuselage in the Ryder truck,  at a angle, so the spar ran from the lower corner to the opposite upper corner.  I drove it across country that way, with the butt end hanging out, covered with a tarp. The fuselage was resting on large bags of mulch, which I used for the flowers when I got it home.  It was all tied up tight. No issues. 
Matt

Erik Franks wrote: 
I'm about to purchase a kit and drive it from the Pacific Northwest to Austin, TX. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to mount/jig the fuselage for the trip? The u-haul I have reserved is 7'8" wide (http://www.uhaul.com/guide/index.aspx?equipment=truck-17). It's way too small to fit. Even a shipping container doesn't seem much bigger. Any options?


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3955 (20090323) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

  


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3955 (20090323) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090323/d78d8699/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list