REFLECTOR: Need Troubleshooting ideas
Carl Hoffman
hoffman3 at erols.com
Mon Jun 15 06:56:38 CDT 2009
My velocity N1QR is based at MOR 30 mile east of Knoxville. There is an A&P school and mechanic who has done compression - mag checks on my Franklin.
Carl Hoffman
---- Original message ----
>Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 15:06:22 -0700
>From: <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Need Troubleshooting ideas
>To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>After flying 1/2 hour this am, the oil level was unchanged, so that part looks good. However the engine runs rough up to 1300 rpm or so and smooth at higher rpm. The roughness is the same on either mag. Normally when a plug is misfiring, I see a big difference between mags. I think I'll see if I can get a compression test done tomorrow. Jeff, if you know someone who can help, that would be great.
>
>John
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list