REFLECTOR: To M.T. or Aerocomposite ... That Is The Question ???

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 1 20:52:54 CST 2009


Faster, stronger, same wt, greater climb, greater top speed, no more  
chips, custom paint is cute too. Down side - more expensive. Mine has  
been great.  I don't worry about a soft prop any more.

Rene' Dugas, MD
Sent from my iPhone3G

On Feb 1, 2009, at 5:23 PM, Mike Wilson <iflylb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know I really should re open this dialogue but necessity is the  
> Mother of ... well you know!
>
> I find myself in the need of small repair to my MT and before I even  
> contact them I wanted this group's opinion once more. I really like  
> the Aerocomposite but never read a definitive answer as to why it is  
> better.
>
> Mike Wilson
> Velocity XLRG / Lycoming IO-540 260 HP / MT CSP
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list