REFLECTOR: Phone list (was Fuel Consumption Performance)

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 12:51:11 CDT 2009


NIce idea, but my phone does.. well.. phone things.. That is all. 



Kurt 


-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com>
To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Consumption Performance




I second the recommendation for joining CSA.  But, I'll also mention that you 
can search my online Velocity owner's and builder's database by State or City 
from your phone, too!  You don't have to be without this information regardless 
of where you are (OK, maybe a rural highway in Indiana with poor cellular 
coverage)....

Brett
n44vf.com

> I'm glad your story ended up as it did. Makes for good storytelling.
> 
> I was thinking that it may be a good idea to have a "short list" that 
comprised names & phone numbers of Velocity > folks by State. Not all of us have 
cell phone/Computer E-mail service at a remote place like Doug was in. 
Personally, I > would be more than happy to grab some parts, food, water, tools 
& fly to an airfield in NM to help a fellow Velocity > owner. If I couldn't do 
it, I could get on the reflector/canard list & beat the drums for help.
> 
> Input?
> 
> Kurt Winker




_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090812/6fd4e0b2/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list