REFLECTOR: Fuel Consumption Performance
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Aug 12 12:19:00 CDT 2009
I second the recommendation for joining CSA. But, I'll also mention that you can search my online Velocity owner's and builder's database by State or City from your phone, too! You don't have to be without this information regardless of where you are (OK, maybe a rural highway in Indiana with poor cellular coverage)....
Brett
n44vf.com
> I'm glad your story ended up as it did. Makes for good storytelling.
>
> I was thinking that it may be a good idea to have a "short list" that comprised names & phone numbers of Velocity > folks by State. Not all of us have cell phone/Computer E-mail service at a remote place like Doug was in. Personally, I > would be more than happy to grab some parts, food, water, tools & fly to an airfield in NM to help a fellow Velocity > owner. If I couldn't do it, I could get on the reflector/canard list & beat the drums for help.
>
> Input?
>
> Kurt Winker
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fullsize.jpg
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 68075 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090812/9b0aa87d/attachment-0002.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mobile.jpg
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 59120 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090812/9b0aa87d/attachment-0003.obj>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list