REFLECTOR: Franklin Alternator

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:52:45 CST 2008


Mike,

I too have an Atlas Motors Franklin.  I was told at one time that the alternator was from a Nissian B2000 pickup.  If you take it to a NAPA parts store they can probably match it up to a higher output unit with the same mount.  The guys at my local NAPA store actually know stuff.

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin-IVO


From: Michael Watson 
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 11:18 AM
To: Reflector 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Alternator


My engine was purchased from Atlas Motors and came with a 35A
alternator. Now that I have installed dual GRT HX EFIS, the little
alternator is just not up to the task. 

B&C Dose not make an alternator to fit the Franklin. 
Which alternator are you Franklin drivers using.

PS. 60 or 70 Amps.

-- 
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20081118/593d0447/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list